Spices, Herbs, and Teas is a two hour tour exploring the global spices, essential oils, organic teas and natural products offered by six of NYC’s great small independent stores. All of these shops have been part of the neighborhood for over 15 years.
Your shopping list should include:
- Spices (from the familiar to the rare)
- Oils (essential and cooking)
- Herbs and roots (cooking and medicinal)
- Tea (herbal and non-herbal)
- Coffee (whole beans or ground to order)
- Vitamins and Supplements
Tour limited to 10 people. Masks may be required in some small businesses. This tour is about 1.5 miles of walking. $35 per person includes your lovely guide and a cup of tea at our last stop.
Do a bit of culinary research, make your wish list, grab a shopping bag (or two), your credit card (and a little cash) and click on the Book Now button!